Clear plastic flower shapes
Decorative brad (Creative Imaginations)
Letter stickers (gold)
Journaling tag (K & Company)
Border printed on vellum (download from internet)
1. Use paper trimmer to cut paper to size. Fold in half and press with bone folder.
2. Tack down vellum border and sew with a sewing machine.
3. Glue journaling tag to front.
4. Add letter stickers to spell, "JOY."
5. Pierce brad through two plastic flower shapes and attach to front of card.
6. Attach tab sticker to side of card.