Moniek Jannink shares another card she designed for the Scrapbookmate Design Team blog. To see Moniek’s past featured cards, please click here and here. Also her blog can be accessed here. To see all previously featured cards in this series, please click here.
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Cardstock: Bazzill Pomegranate
Stars: Sizzix die
Silver acrylic paint
Fiskars border punch
Red embroidery floss
Heidi Swapp bling
2. Cut a piece of 7.5 x13cm from Wassail greetings and adhere to the right side of your card.
3. Cut a piece of 5.5 x 13 cm from Wassail spruce and adhere to the left side of your card.
4. Punch border with Fiskars punch and glue to your card.
5. Embellish border with Heidi Swapp bling.
6. Cut out a small strip from Wassail Mantle paper and adhere to your card.
7. Print out title on backside of Wassail Sleigh ride and glue to your card.
8. Adhere hemp to your card and tie with a knot.
9. Cut out chipboard star, paint with silver acrylic paint and put glitter on top while paint is still wet. Glue to your card.
10. Embroider along the top and right side of your card with red embroidery floss.