Happy Holidays Tree Card
1. From transparency cut a 4 x 8 inch piece. Fold in half to create a 4 x 4 inch card.
2. From Tannenbaum free style cut a half Christmas tree that is approximately 3 inches tall and 2 to 2 ½ inches wide.
3. Embellish tree with pearls and "draw’ on garland with Glossy Accents.
4. From Magi cut out a 4-point "star." Add to top of tree. Cover "star" with glossy accents.
5. From Neige, cut a 4 x 4 inch piece. Adhere on inside of card.
6. Cut out greeting and adhere on Neige piece, carefully lining up so that grid line don’t block out greeting.