Today’s featured Handmade Christmas Card is from the ScrapScene stash. To see all our previous featured cards, please click here.
Index tab/dividers, 2 (Avery)
Decorative brad (Creative Imaginations)
Printed clear overlay (Hambly)
Journaling tag (K & Company)
Printed greeting from a Word doc font
1. Cut patterned paper to size and cover index tabs using adhesive.
2. Punch three holes along side for binding.
3. Glue down a strip of clear printed overlay to front.
4. Glue on journaling tag and then printed greeting.
6. Print and cut out digital journaling tag and glue inside.
7. Cut 3 lengths of ribbon and tie through holes to bind two index tabs together.