To see all past featured cards, please click here.
Patterned Paper: Daisy D’s designs by Robyn Randolph
Cardstock: Close to my Heart: Vanilla Creme
Bazzill: White (for 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece)
Inkadinkado Clear Stamp
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Cranberry
Brilliance Pigment Ink: Pearlescent Ivy
Ranger Embossing Powder: Antiquities Claret & Super Fine Detail – Clear
K & Company Embossed Stickers (Holly)
The Paper Studio Cardstock Sticker (JOY)
Chalks: Decorative Chalks – Close to my Heart (Sunny Yellow & Orange)
Stickles: Golden Rod
Foam Adhesive Dots
1. Make a 5 x 7 in card from cream colored card stock.
2. Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold from the top of the card.
3. Cut the patterned paper into a 5 x 7 in piece and adhere to the card.
4. Cut the green lace into a 7 in piece and adhere to the card, slightly higher than the middle.
5. Cut a piece of Bazzill White cardstock to 3 1/2 by 3 3/4 in size. Stamp using the Inkadinkado cardinal stamp with the Cranberry Ink and Pearescent Ivy (Green) Ink.
6. Pour Claret embossing powder on cardinal and clear ep on holly portion of the stamp. Emboss using heat gun.
7. Apply K & Co holly stickers around cardinal image. Combine yellow and orange chalk, and apply to the background with a light touch using a sponge, completely covering the white background.
8. Apply Stickles on holly berries and add a flourish below stamped image.
9. Use corner rounder on each corner of this piece and ink edges with green ink.
10. Adhere to front of card with adhesive dots.
11.Use corner rounder to round each corner of the JOY sticker. Add a small flourish with Stickles, and ink the edges in green.
12. Adhere with foam adhesive for 3D effect.
– Lynn Ray