Moniek Jannink shares another card she designed for the Scrapbookmate Design Team blog. To see Moniek’s past featured card, please click here. Also her blog can be accessed here. To see all previously featured cards in this series, please click here.
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Cardstock: Bazzill Pomegranate
Stars: Sizzix die
Silver acrylic paint
Red embroidery floss
Sizzix star die
1. Make 13×13 cm card from pomegranate card stock.
2. Cut a piece of 13×13 cm of Wassail greeting and round upper right corner.
3. Embroider the top and right side of this paper with red floss and adhere to your card.
4. Glue ribbon to your card and tie a knot.
5. Make title using Dymo labeler.
6. Cut out a large chipboard star, paint with silver paint and put glitter on top while paint is still wet.
7. Adhere to your card.
8. Print out “joy” on cream cardstock and punch out.
9. Punch another slightly bigger circle from pomegranate card stock.
10. Adhere some Christmas decoration to the centre of the star and place 2 punched out circles on top.