I can’t believe we’re at 40 days already! That’s 40 handmade Christmas card ideas. To see them all, please click here.
Sheer Calendar Turns (Maya Road)
2. Cut slightly larger circle than Sheer Calendar Turn out of card stock or patterned paper. Use deco scissors
3. Insert brad through centre of Sheer Calendar Turn and then puncture it through paper circle as well. Fold prongs back.
4. Glue paper circle with Sheer Calendar Turn to card.
5. Tie ribbon into a bow and glue just above.
6. Circle "Dec" and "25" with black marker.