Judit Nagy, (aka Szunyo) from Hungary, is the featured designer today for our Handmade Christmas Card a Day feature.
Papers: BasicGrey Blush Romance & Eternity, red Bazzill card stock
Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Flock -white
Stampendous Clear Stamps Christmas Trees,
1. Cut a piece of Bazzill 24cm × 12cm.
2. Fold in half, so card’s size will be 12cm x 12cm.
3. Cut an arch shape of red paper, this is the base.
4. Cut the mound and the strip of vellum.
5. Use the chalk on the vellum and glue to the base.
6. Stamp pinetrees over the mount using the glue pad.
7. Sprinkle white velvet flock on the trees and embellish with jewels.
8. Cut a ribbon of the stripped paper. Make a bow from the same paper.
9. Glue the bow on the ribbon and glue them together to the vellum.
10. Sew the base to the Bazzil with white thread and make the holes to the card corner.
11. Use the fluid chalk on the edges of the card.