Pink Christmas Tree Card
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, (blossom)
Patterned Paper: Provo Craft (Holly Argyle)
Foil Tape: Ranger
Paint: Ranger Dimensional Pearls (formerly Adirondack Acrylics) Cranberry
Adhesive: Ranger Stickles Diamond
The Ultimate! Glue
1. Cut Bazzill Basics cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and use the Scor-it to make into a standard card size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4.)
3. Snip feather to size and adhere to card using The Ultimate! Glue.
4. Use silver foil tape, make a trunk for the tree.
5. Adhere tree to card.
6. Using Diamond Stickles, trace around the patterned paper tree.
7. Use tip of paint to paint all of the holly berries.