Patterned paper (Scenic Route)
Card stock sticker (Cosmo Cricket)
"Wish" (Scenic Route)
Felt flower (Maya Road)
Vellum holly tag – download from PaperCrafts magazine (link seems to be no longer valid)
2 Index cards (Avery)
1. Cover index cards with patterned paper.
2. Punch two holes with Crop-a-Dile and insert in eyelets.
3. Affix cardstock sticker to spine.
4. Glue vellum holly print to front.
5. Attach "Wish" circle and then glue felt flower on top.
6. Use bone folder to fold over part of front cover, near left side.
7. Tie ribbons through eyelets to hold together.