For past featured cards, please click here.
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Cardstock: Bazzill Pomegranate
Stars: Sizzix die
Silver acrylic paint
Red organza ribbon
Stamp: Making Memories clear stamps – journal
1. Make a 13×13 cm card from pomegranate card stock.
2. Cut a 10x13cm piece of Wassail Laurel Leaves paper and adhere to right side of your card.
4. Cut a small strip of Wassail Mantle paper and a small strip of pomegranate card stock.
5. Stamp Making Memories journal stamp on backside of Wassail Sleigh ride and cut out.
6. Adhere to your card and adhere small strips.
7. Cut out 3 small stars from chipboard and paint with silver acrylic paint. Put glitter on top, while the paint is still wet and let dry.
8. Glue organza ribbon to your card and tie a knot.
9. Handcut 3 Christmas trees out of Wassail Tree Lot and glue to your card.
10. Embellish your card with 3 glitter stars.