For past featured cards, please click here.
(Most of the supplies came in the December KNK kit and add ons)
Sheet of 8×10 bazzill (shimmering brown is what I used)
GCD Sophisticated Frost Collection pattered paper
Tattered Angels Frosty Memories glimmer chips: snowman, shovel, snowflake
Gold ribbon w/ wire
Shimmerz watercolor paints: sky blue angelwings and yellow rose
Stickles: green, black, gold
EK 3-D dots
CTMH black brad
1.Cut a piece of bazzill 8×10
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper, 4×7.5
3. On the snowman, use paint and paint gold on some of his stripes on his hat, his nose, the fringe of the scarf and the outer edges of the snowflake on his scarf. Use the blue paint to do the rest of his scarf.
4. Take your black stickles and put it on his eyes and the 3 buttons .
5. Take the gold stickles and do his arms sparingly and around the bottom of his lower self as well as the left edge of his face. Set aside to dry.
6. Take the shovel and put black stickles on the top of the handle and on the top and bottom of the shovel. Set aside to dry. When dry, tie the gold ribbon around the shovel so it’s puffy.
7. Take the snowflake and put gold stickles on the 6 spokes, following the lines. Use green stickles on the lines around the middle part but leave middle bare. Set aside to dry.
8. When everything is dry, attach the shovel to the right side of the card with the brad. Then glue the patterned paper to the bazzill so the brad is hidden in the back.
9. Put the snowflake on the upper right top of the patterened paper, using a pop up dot.
10. Glue the snowman down to the left side of the patterned paper. Slide the right edge of the snowman, under the shovel and put a pop up dot under the shovel bottom and attach it to the snowman so it’s popped up.
And you’re all done!