Happy Holidays Card
Cardstock- Die Cuts with a View
Patterned paper- Bobunny (Felicity)
Rubon sentiment- Bobunny
Heart Button- Jesse James
scissors- cloud- fiskars
1. Fold and cut cardstock to 5×7 inches.
2. Add patterned paper cut to 4.75×6.75 inches.
3. Cut dot paper to 3.75 inches, then add to red dot paper. Trim red dot with cloud deco scissors along sides and trimming flush with top and bottom. Add to card.
4. Paint tree with white acrylic paint, allow to dry, then add stickles glitter glue and again allow to dry.
5. Cut a 3×5 in. piece of red dot paper, add to card, then sew around edges with sewing machine and white thread.
6. Add rubon sentiment to card underneath bottom of red rectangle.
7. Add tree to card, tie bow in green checked ribbon then top ribbon knot with button and glue to card.