This card is one of my own cards which I hope you will like. It is probably one of the simplest ones, and as such would be a good one for doing multiples of.
Green card stock
Red patterned paper
Mini plastic tab shape (Maya Road Sheers line)
Printed twill (or you can stamp your own)
Scalloped punch (or detachable corner rounder)
1. Cut card to size and using a bone folder, fold in half
2. Cut out a piece of red patterned paper and scallop along bottom edge of paper. If you don’t have a scalloped punch, some brands of corner rounders can be taken apart to use as a scallop punch. Glue down patterned paper in centre of card front.
3. Glue plastic tab journaling spot on top of patterned paper.
4. Glue printed twill "Merry Christmas" to centre.
5. Cut out small piece of lace trim and glue to bottom area of card.
You are finished! Stop by tomorrow for Day 7’s design!