Jen Martakis brings us Day 5′s design for our Handmade Christmas Card a Day series. Have a look at Jen’s blog here for more inspiration. For past featured Christmas card ideas, please click here.
Creative Memories Jewel Christmas Kit
cardstock for card base
tearing tool/small hole punch
I’m all about simple. This card was put together very quickly.
1. Make your card base. Mine measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
2. Cut 2 patterned paper squares. The background piece will be the same size as your card base. The other (red in this case) measures 5 x 5.
3. I used the CM tearing tool to tear off the bottom edge of the patterned paper.
4. Use hole punch in top two corners of red paper. Place twine across the top, through the holes, tying knots on the under side.
5. Adhere both pieces of patterned paper to card base.
6. Apply stocking stickers and the title sticker.