Today’s card is from Sandi Peiffer. Take a look below for instructions on how to make her beautiful card design. Also, don’t forget to stop by her blog for more inspiration!
Reminisce patterned papers
Martha Stewart label sticker
Michael’s crafts ribbon
Step by step:
1. Cut cardstock to desired card size (mine is approx. 6×6")
2. Cut background pp slightly smaller than front of card, adhere, sew around edges
3. Cut 15 tree shapes out of coordinating patterned paper to desired size… that is assuming you will use 5 trees, you can use any pattern decorative scissors… My trees are 1, 1.5 and 2"
4. Decide where ribbon will go, adhere straight piece across card; tie bow separately and adhere later
5. Adhere one of each tree flat to paper
6. Sew two other trees of each size back to back for dimensional tree, you can sew directly to card, or adhere after sewn with glue
7. Add tree trunks to bottom of trees
8. Print label, adhere
9. Add bow, jewel snowflakes or stars and jewel ornaments
Credit for original dimensional tree design: Keisha Campbell
Card design my own.