Today’s card is from ScrapScene and is a fun card to make that even the kids can help out with. I like to use papers that aren’t necessarily made for the Christmas season, but are the right colours – it just makes it all the more fun!
Patterned paper – 2 types – one green and one red
Pompoms – mini sized and larger sized
Wood veneer strip – available from a hardware supply store
1. Cut card to size and using a bone folder, fold in half
2. Cut out 3 triangular shapes from the second patterned paper. Varying sizes.
3. Cut 3 small rectangles from the wood veneer strips.
4. Glue triangle ‘trees’ all in a row on the front of the card.
5. Glue pompoms to trees, using a large one for the top of the tree.
6. Use black marker to outline card along edge.
You are finished! Stop by tomorrow for Day 4’s design!