Today’s card was created by Kim Otto. Thanks Kim for sharing your card with us.
Bo Bunny Harvest Dots Pattern paper
Hero Arts Collage Season’s greetings stamp
Brown Staz on ink
Barnyard red ink
Torn edge scissors
1.Cut your cream cardstock(8 1/2 x 11) in half. You should have (2- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2) pieces. Fold this in half. Ink edges with brown ink.
2. Cut the Bo Bunny paper into a 4 x 5 1/2 piece. Ink edges with brown ink. Using adhesive stick onto cream cardstock.
3. Using your collage stamp and the brown ink stamp on a piece of cream cardstock. Then using the torn edge scissors cut around edge of stamped area, Ink edges with Barnyard red ink.
4. Then cut a 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 of brown cardstock. Using the torn edge scissors cut around edges.
5. Using adhesive stick stamped piece onto brown piece. Then stick brown piece onto the red patterned paper with a little bit of an angle.
6. Cut a 5 inch piece of ribbon and tie half a knot in it. Stick onto card using glue dots ot ATG adhesive.
- Kim Otto