For past featured cards, please click here.
1. Cut cardstock to size (mine was about 12 inches long and 3.5" wide). Fold your card so it opens along the bottom.
2. Ink the outside edge of the cardstock lightly with Walnut Stain.
3. Cut a piece of Snowfall Polar Blue paper to fit behind the front of the card (so the pattern shows as a thin border around the outside of the card when viewed shut). Ink edges.
4. Cut a piece of Fruitcake Plaid/Maraschino Cherry BG paper (Maraschino Cherry side showing) – cut to fit within the white cardstock base. Tear the right side (wider at the bottom). Distress top edge and tear slightly. Fold over to show the plaid pattern on the back of the paper. Ink edges with Walnut Stain. Attach to card.
5. Cut a snowflake design from Glisten/Avalanche paper. Ink edges with Walnut Stain. Attach to card.
6. Position rhinestones around the snowflake.
7. Cut a red feature (it’s like a little star with too many points) from Letter to Santa paper and attach to centre of snowflake after inking edges with Walnut stain.
8. Ink chipboard star lightly with white versacube. Attach chipboard star – slightly overlapping the red feature.
9. Tie the white and red ribbons around card, knotting at front over the chipboard star. Trim edges.
10. Add your sentiment with the Carolee Creations and Doodlebug alpha stickers.