Welcome to Day 27 of our Handmade Christmas Card a Day series. Today’s card is another one by Catherine Matthews -Scanlon. To see Catherine’s previous featured card, please click here. Be sure and check out Catherine’s blog here and also her Etsy shop here.
Scenic Route Sonoma: Claudia Street
Vintage book pages
Black Staz On
InkaDinkaDoo Stamp: Saint Nick: 95959
Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Radiant Rain from Luminarte
1. Stamp image on white cardstock with Black Staz On. Paint with watercolor paints. Highlight sky with Radiant Rain.
2. Trim edges around stamped image with decorative scissors.
3. Cut patterned paper to 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ and create background collage using the vintage papers. Attach image and ribbon.
4. Add stitching to the collage before stitching it to the white cardstock.
5. Fold the base of the card, the white cardstock to 5 x 7 and attach the collage to it.
6. Stitch around edge of patterned paper.
7. Stamp a holiday greeting on the inside of the card.