stamp – Paper Pretties ‘Snowflake Kisses’
1. Stamp paper Pretties’s "Snowflake Kisses" on to white cardstock with black ink.
2. Color in the stamp with Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colour Pencils.
3. With a Coluzzle circle template cut out your stamped image (your stamped image is not an even circle, so you will have to use one size for the top and a different size on the bottom).
4. Cut the top and bottom portions of the circle off to make it flat.
5. Make your ornament’s base by cutting out a circle that is slightly larger than the stamped circle.
6. Make the hanging portion of the ornament and use a very thin strip for the loop. I used silver and gold paper by HOTP for base and top.
7. Attach hanging portion to the base.
8. Make two holes in the top of the hanging portion and put each end of the loop into one.
9. Attach stamped image to the ornament.
10. Cut a rectangle piece of "O Christmas Tree" DCWV paper slightly smaller than card front.
11. attached DCWV paper to front of a white card.
12. Attached ornament to the front of the card.