Holiday Checklist Card
Cardstock- The Paper Company
Patterned Paper- Flair Designs
Chipboard- scrap from paper pack
Sticker Letters- Basic Grey
Buttons- Craft supply
Star- Making Memories
Cricut machine and Accent Essentials Cartridge
1. Cut card to 6.5×5.5 inches.
2. Cut snowflake paper to 6.25×5 inches, add to card, lining top up with the top of card.
3. Cut white cardstock using Cricut machine and cartridge at 11 inches. Or make a scallop pattern with circles and cut out after tracing.
4. Cut scalloped paper to fit across card, trimming off excess.
5. Add Holiday Checklist cut from patterned paper.
6. Sew with sewing machine and white thread across card twice in a wavy line.
7. Cut a 1×3 inch piece of scrap chipboard, add patterned paper to top then sand all edges of the block.
8. Add chipboard block to card, then add all letter stickers finishing with small checks on list boxes with marker or pen.