Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper; Basic Grey
Thread: vintage Bernat
1. Cut Bazzill Basics white cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and use the Scor-it to make into a standard card size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4.)
2. Freehand cut 4 pieces of Basic Grey Fruitcake paper into strips to make the tree, starting with a triangle for the top piece.
3. Using Fiskars’ Threading Water Punch, punch 5th piece for trim at the bottom of the tree.
4. Ink all edges of the 5 tree pieces with Ranger’s Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany and adhere to the card using the Xyron 150.
5. Cut a thin strip of Basic Grey Fruitcake for a stem and hand draw 5 stars in pencil to cut out.
6. Cut 3 presents out of Basic Grey Fruitcake paper, and ink edges with Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany.
7. Use gold thread and feed through one of the holes on tree trim. Adhere one star with foam tape to bottom of the thread.
8. Wrap one present with gold thread.
9. Adhere all 3 presents to the bottom of the card.
10. Adhere star at the top of the tree and on one present with foam tape.