Today’s Handmade Christmas Card a Day is from the ScrapScene stash. I hope you like it! For past featured cards, please click here.
Font download from internet (printed on vellum)
Black ink pad
Black marker, white marker
Cardboard – small piece
Sheet of text from an old book
Journaling tag (this one, on the inside of the card is from Jessica Sprague)
1. Cut card to size and using a bone folder, fold in half
2. Scallop edge of vintage ruled paper. You can use some corner rounders to do this. Glue a portion of this to top right of card. Outline scalloped edge with white marker.
2. Download font from net and print on vellum paper. Glue to top of card.
3. Stamp bird on card and outline it with a black marker.
5. Using the packing tape transfer method (click here for tutorial), make a piece using text from an old book. Cut out a leaf shape from a piece of cardboard and attach the transfer to it. Stick leaf just under the flower petals.
6. Glue a journaling tag inside the card if your pattern is too busy to write on.
You are finished! Stop by tomorrow for Day 18’s design!