Andi Dickson made today’s featured card for day 13 of our Handmade Christmas Card a Day series. For past cards, please click here. For more ideas and inspiration from Andi, please check out her blog here. Andi also has an Etsy shop here where you can purchase some of her handmade items.
Winter Wonderland Card
Cardstock – Prism (Blue), Bazzill (Brown)
Patterned paper, die cut title – My Mind’s Eye
Brads – Making Memories;
1. Cut card base to 8.5 x 5.5 inches, and fold in half.
2. Cut brown cardstock scrap to 2 x 5.25 inches
4. Using a paper piercer, punch holes in tree for an odd number of brad ‘ornaments.’ Here I used 7 – 3 copper and 3 silver.
5. Inset brads into prepunched holes.
6. Adhere brown cardstock to base card horizontally 1/4 inch from the bottom.
7. Adhere patterned paper with brad accents on top of brown cardstock, approx 1/4 inch from right side.
8. Adhere ‘winter wonderland’ die cut on brown cardstock, overlapping patterned paper.