If you have one to submit, please feel free to send it in and we will consider it for this feature. Scroll down for details on how to submit a card for our "Handmade Christmas Card-a-Day" feature. Tomorrow is World Card Making Day, so it’s a perfect day to get started!
Below are some small photos and links to the cards & tutorials ScrapScene made last year:
Submission Requirements for this year’s "Handmade Christmas Card-a-Day" feature:
Send the following to us at scrapscene @gmail.com (no space in the address…):
– in subject line of email please put in "Christmas Card"
– a materials list (note, if you are using paper scraps and the manufacturer is not know that is totally fine – I have trouble keeping track of all my scraps too! 🙂 )
– step by step instructions
– photo of completed card plus photos, if you have that illustrate the card steps – maximum size of 150kb each
– if card is based on a sketch or design belonging to someone else, please give credit
– include your blog/website link so we can link back to you in the post
– don’t forget your name!
– maximum 2 cards submitted per person
– Note- these posts will operate like our Guest Posts whereby in return for your submission being published, you will receive credit for the design and instructions, plus a link back to your site. Currently, there are approximately 3000 + people per day reading ScrapScene. So your work will be seen by other designers, scrappers, magazine publishers, store owners and manufacturers. Lots of potential here!
We will review submissions and let you know if your card will be featured. Both traditional and hybrid cards will be accepted. There is no actual deadline for now as this will be an ongoing feature as long as there are cards to feature or Dec 25th comes first! Start date of this feature is yet to be decided and announced.