Bad Girls – Top Designer 2008 Contest
Polish those shoes, put on your uniforms, tie back your hair and prepare yourself as its BACK TO SCHOOL TIME for all you BAD GIRLS out there. Yup thats right…..the new Semester is about to start over at THE BAD GIRLS DESIGN ACADEMY and sign ups for REGISTRATION are about to begin…..dont all rush at once girls….form an ordely queue please as we dont want to block up the corridors. .
OK…so what’s the AGENDA for this years school term? Here goes….
For the next 6 weeks the BAD GIRLS PROFESSORS will walk you through a series of weekly INSPIRATIONAL TUTORIALS, which will teach all of the BAD GIRLS STUDENTS the theory behind DESIGN PRINCIPLES.
THE BAD GIRLS ACADEMY are accepting sign ups opening today and until Sunday 7th September.
The Academy will open its doors at 10am PST on Monday 8th September and will remain open for the following 6 weeks.
Oh, and there’s amazing prizes to be had – thanks to our wonderful sponsors K&Company, Prima Marketing Inc, Sassafras, American Crafts and 7gypsies!
For more information, have a look at the message boards here.
Color Me Daisy – Weekly Challenge Contest (Week of August 25th)
This week’s challenge is hosted by Daisy Girl, Melina Borrero.
The Challenge: Blue and Brown color challenge: use blue and brown color combinations like in the Color Me Daisy September kit.
Here are the rules:
- One layout per person please.
- Please submit an original layout created for the contest.
- Please upload your finished layout into the August 2008 Contests and Challenges folder in the gallery and post a link to this August 2008 Challenges Thread by midnight, Sunday, August 31st.
- Deadline for entries is midnight (EDT) on Sunday, August 31st.
- Contest is open to US, Canadian and International Scrappers. International winners are responsible for actual shipping charges.
For more information and to answer any questions please post your question on our message board on the contest thread. We are looking forward to seeing your work have fun creating!