Tally Scrapper – Olympic Games Contest
Tally Scrapper is currently running an Olympics game. Players can join and participate in our first challenge up until the 14th of August! Come check out the challenges that will stretch you beyond the page and light a fire under you to get you motivated again with our wonderful scrapping hobby!
Making Memories for You – Guest Designer Search
Making Memories For You is searching for 1 Guest Dt! The theme is all about “Fall."
Since you are winning a Rubber Stamp Set to create with in October on the board we want to see your creative use of Stamping on your submitted creation.
The contest will run from August 11th until August 31st with the winner being announced shortly thereafter. The winner will be our October Guest Designer and receive one of the fabulous Rubber Stamp Sets from FireCracker Designs By Pamela to design with!! Please make sure you register in our forum and upload your creations into the proper folder titled Contests of All Kinds.
Only one entry per person, please. Entries not meeting any of these requirements will not be considered. Good Luck! We can’t wait to see your work.
Moments to Remember – Guest Designer Search
Come on girls! Here is your chance to be on the fabulous M2R Design Team for 1 month! Read all about it….
Moments To Remember is looking for our SEPTEMBER Guest Design Team Member!
In order to be considered for the GDT spot, you will need to create a layout based on this wonderful layout by M2R Design Team member, Valerie.
* You will need to submit one layout based on the sample layout to: email@example.com
* The deadline for submission is August 19th.
* A winner will be announced on or before August 20th.
* You will recieve the September kit and will be required to complete projects as directed.
* The GDT will be required to host one challenge for our members.
* No international entries at this time.
Participation on the M2R message board and gallery is strongly encouraged. We would love to get the chance to get to know those applying for the position before we choose you!
THANK YOU!….and good luck!
Buzz and Bloom – 5 Year Anniversary Celebrations
Buzz and Bloom is turning 5!! We have a cyber crop and other exciting things happening, as well as the announcement of our 2009 DT Call.
All details can be found here.
Color Me Daisy – Weekly Challenge ( Week of August 11th)
Hosted by Daisy Girl Raechelle
We all have them; a photo that isn’t great, but touches our heart all the same. And we have plenty of items in our stash. This week’s challenge is going to be about using your stash and a not-so-great photo.
When: Monday, August 11 , 2008 – Sunday, August 17, 2008
Create a layout using:
- a photo (or photos) that you wouldn’t normally use
- mostly items from your stash
- one new-ish item (it could be new on the market or just something that you recently picked up)
(I used older paper and chipboard and my new item is the tickets.)
Here are the rules:
- One layout per person please.
- Please submit an original layout created for the contest.
- Please upload your finished layout into the August 2008 Contests and Challenges folder in the gallery and post a link to the August 11th Weekly Challenges Thread by midnight, Sunday, August 17th.
- Deadline for entries is midnight (PDT) on Sunday, August 17th.
- Contest is open to US, Canadian and International Scrappers. International winners are responsible for actual shipping charges.
The winner will be announced on the August 11th Weekly Challenges Thread and the Color Me Daisy Blog on or around Tuesday, August 19th, and she/he will win 3 Pink Paislee mini stamps. Raechelle will randomly draw a winner from all entries.
We are looking forward to seeing your work have fun creating!
For questions or information please visit us at http://www.colormedaisy.com/.