A Million Memories – Giveaways for New Products
We are doing a few giveaways on our message boards. One is for the NEW SEI Paper collection called Poppy. You just need to post a layout in our gallery and a link to it in this thread. Also, we are doing a giveaway of the new OFFBEAT Collection by Basic Grey here. This is just to celebrate our CHA trip and all of the new fun products that we will begin to see in our store in the next few days, weeks and months ahead.
Freckle Friends – September Guest Designer Call
Ever want to be on a Design Team but not sure if it’s for you? Try it out! Freckle Friends is hosting a call for a guest designer for September.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to see what it’s like to be on a design team
- A monthly collection valued at $29.95
- A chance to make lots of new friends
- Exposure on the Freckle Friends gallery, blog and message board
- An excuse to do something scrap related everyday
What do I have to do if I’m chosen?
- Create at least 3 layouts/ projects from the Freckle Friends September collection
- Be a daily presence on the message board
- Participate in weekly Design Team challenges
- Scrap and have fun!!
How do I apply?
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Name, address, email address and phone number
- List of current design teams (if any) that you are on (members of other kit clubs, online or brick and mortar store design teams are not eligible to apply).
- Link to your blog (if you have one)
- Why you would like to be a guest designer for Freckle Friends?
- Short Bio
- And 3-5 of your favorite layouts that haven’t been published elsewhere
Applications are due August 15th….the September Guest Designer will be announced August 18th on our blog and message board.
If you have any questions please email Susan at email@example.com. Good Luck!!
Scrapblog – Scrapblog Your CHA Experience Challenge
Scrapblog is hosting a “Scrapblog Your CHA Experience” challenge. Even if you were not at CHA, you can still create a Scrapblog about your favorite scrapbook designer or a cool technique that you may have discovered through the grapevine of scrapbookers that were at CHA. Whatever you think fits the bill. There are going be some celebrity judges for this challenge, so you don’t want to pass up the opportunity to have your work reviewed by Anna Griffin or Julie Comstock from Cosmo Cricket.
Prize – The winner will receive a Nikon D60 and the top 10 scrapblogs will receive a keepsake photobook of one of their Scrapblogs.
Get cracking on those Scrapblogs, you don’t want to miss out on winning that Nikon! For more details, please click here.