Paper Trunk – July Guest Designer Call
How would you like the opportunity to be the Trunk Designer Of The Month for July? Our challenge for you is to create a birthday page or project using Paper Trunk products. You may ask, why birthday? July 1st Paper Trunk will be celebrating it’s first birthday! We will be having a birthday P-A-R-T-Y that everyone is invited to (watch the blog for further details).
Of course, in true birthday celebration, we will be announcing the July Trunk Designer of the month on July 1st during our birthday celebration! Have fun, we can’t wait to see your creations!
Scrapbook Takeout – Stamp Designer Call
Scrapbook Takeout is looking for stamp designers, if you are a digital designer and would love the opportunity to see some of your designs come to life in rubber or acrylic then this is the call for you.
We offer –
- Design Fee or Free merchandise per set
- Free stamps
- And loads of exposure
Our designers must have the ability to be creative and inventive and be able to work along with our Scrapbook Takeout Team. They must also be able to meet our monthly production deadlines. Designs must be original work! No copyright infringement please. This means any artwork you do use must be your own or you must have commercial use permission.
If you are interested in applying, but need more specifics first you can email us at [email protected]. Otherwise please submit a 4 1/2" x 5" stamp plate design that showcases your design style and that you feel complements our kit club. Plate designs must be black and white, no grayscale. Entry design can be saved as a JPEG with no DPI requirements (if chosen actual designs will have DPI and format requirements) .
Please include the following information in your application:
Other Design Work or Applicable Experience:
A Brief Summary of what you feel you can bring to our kits:
This is an ongoing open call with designers being selected on an ongoing basis.
Making Memories for You – Card Creaters (for Design Team)
No international application accepted at this time. I need 2 Card Creaters to add to the Design Team at Making Memories For You.
Making Memories for You is on the look out for exciting, facinating, talented, Card makers. Ladies if you love creating cards with great kits you will jump at this opportunity to get in on this Card DT call. Be ready to join the already in place DT of ladies that create using the fabulous kits from the shoppe.
You have till July 10th to apply and your first kits will be sent to allow you time to upload Aug. 15th. You will be required to submit ONE Challenge a month and will be given the date its due by the DT Coordinator.
You must be active on the board. Post daily, keep the forum moving and comment in the gallery on peoples work.
Apply by joining the site, introducing yourself to everyone and then uploading your cards in the DT contest Gallery.
Please take a minute to read the site rules when joining.
Frankie: site owner
Chatterbox – Manufacturer Design Team Call
Chatterbox Design Team AUDITIONS!
Wait. Stop right there. If you think this is just another design team call, you’re wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Chatterbox isn’t looking for a Design Team. We’re looking for a group of storytellers. We’re looking for people who love to find new ways to make their projects mean something. We’re looking for people who want to go back to the beginning and remember why they started doing this in the first place. Are we looking for you?
Here’s the breakdown:
- Send your three best layouts (or projects) and your resume (or a basic idea of where your work has been published or what you’ve done in the past) to me at [email protected] Please write “Chatterbox Design Team Audition” in the Subject Line. Previously published pages are welcome.
- Please also send us a short paragraph answering the question “Why do you scrapbook?” within the body of your email. If you do have an online gallery, feel free to include the link for us!
- Next is the Call-back. The designers we are considering will receive a box of product to create a layout or two to be published on the ChatterBlog. We will send all deadline information and other details when we ship out your product. These pages may be used for publication on the ChatterBlog. We will let you know!
- Finally, once we’ve seen the call-backs we’ll make a decision on who we would love to join us as part of the Chatterbox team. We are currently looking for approximately 8 designers. As a member of the Chatterbox Design team, you will be compensated for your requested designs. More details will be given to you when you are invited to join the team.
ETA: The deadline for the first round of submissions is: Wednesday, June 25th.
Chatterbox Designers are a group of people committed to creating inspiration for their fellow scrapbookers. They are looking to do more than sell product, but to inspire creativity. They will not only use the Chatterbox products, but their own words and vision to do so. And you don’t have to be a published scrapbooker to apply. Of course, if you are, that’s fine too!
So how do you get your chance to try out for the Chatterbox Team?
I’m so glad you asked. It’s simple, really. It’s going to work like an audition for a theatrical production. We want to see your best work. Your favorite layouts and projects.