In keeping with last weeks post about Twitter, we have now also set up a page on Facebook. I plan to use the Facebook group to show a few more personal things about me and my scrapping. As a big plus – I am looking forward to getting to know more of you. I really feel like I’m missing out by not having a point of contact where we can all get together and show off our layouts and talk about our families, etc. If you’ve never been to Facebook before – it’s easy. Just head over to Facebook.com – sign up (it’s free) and start making friends. I would love to hear from any or all of you at the ScrapScene Group Page – don’t forget to add me as a ‘friend’ – Angie at Scrapscene. Introduce yourself on the wall and feel free to upload some pictures or a video. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials