* This giveaway is now over *
Yes! Debbie Hodge is giving away a place in a new online class! This class is scheduled to begin on Tuesday and is called, "Scrap Your Everyday Life." Pictured in this post are a couple of sample layouts from the class. Below are details of the class as well as info on how to get your name entered into a random drawing for a spot in the class.
Quick! Get the Camera!
The dog’s wearing sunglasses
A tree fell across the driveway
Jill’s balancing a spoon on her nose
There’s a cardinal at the feeder
If you’ve got those shots, we’re going to help you scrap them. If you don’t have these kinds of everyday life photos, we’re going to help you start taking them. I’m Debbie Hodge, and I’m writing the lessons for the "Scrap Your Everyday Life" online workshop starting June 3rd. Paula Gilarde, Sharyn Tormanen, Katrina Kennedy, and Erin Campbell Pope are creating the layouts that will clarify lessons and inspire you.
How are we going to help you?
With 10 classes posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings throughout June as well as access to a fun and supportive community forum and gallery
In each class:
- prompt-&-angle lessons: Everyday Epiphanies, Just Us, Friends & Extended Family, Collections, Incident Report, Routines, Outings, Things, Places
- page-arts lessons: the mechanics of scrapping everyday-life page titles, journaling, photos, embellishments, and the canvas in general.
- design & organization lessons: design techniques and the practical aspects of organizing, flagging, storing, and locating your everyday-life photos.
- put-it-to-work lessons: 4 variations sketches each class (12×12- 24×12- 8.5×11- and 11×17-inch formats)
To enter your name in the random drawing, please comment to this post. Please tell us: Have you ever bought the same patterned paper or embellishment more than once, because you loved it so much? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone back to buy more of Basic Grey’s Lily Kate "Queen Ann." I have used this paper in many projects and I guess it’s not only the pattern that I love so much, but the colour too – as I’ve mentioned before… I’m a lover of all things green! Would love to hear if there is something that you keep gravitating back for! We will leave this open until Sunday night (June 1st) at midnight EST and announce a winner on Monday, June 2nd.