Brigitte Grant – Blog Challenge
Brigitte Grant is hosting a blog challenge sponsored by Boutique Nopac who has the exclusive sale of Rouge de Garance in New Caledonia. For more details, please click here.
Scrapbooker’s Club House – Blog Sketch Contest
Do you want to be featured as a designer on the Scrapbooker’s Club House blog?
We will choose a winner from all entry interpretations of the sketch and not only will you win a prize from Scrapbooker’s Club House you will also have an opportunity to design an example from one of my sketches for a future blog sketch contest!
The deadline for the contest is Monday April 28th. A winner will then be chosen on Tuesday April 29th and another sketch contestÂ will be posted on Wednesday April 30th. Scrapbooker’s Club House will continue to hold this contest biweekly. We hope you will give it a try!
Making Memories for You - Page a Day Contest, NSD Crop
Making Memories for You is hosting a page a day contest with the winning person or persons in a draw for a big Prize Package.
All you need to do is post in the forum that you are interested, then starting May 5th till May 31st you must scrap a page a day…. not to combine with your DT work or DT challenge pages.Â Pages must be new for this contest only. NO DIGI.
So you will come to the thread for the contest and post that day what photo you are scrapping, then go scrap and before midnight upload the page in contest forum and put the date it’s for in the title. I know at home I have millions of supplies to use so let’s get going.
You have till May 3rd to sign up.Â For more information, please visit here.
National Scrapbooking Day Crop
Come join us at Making Memories for You for a weekend crop.Â For every challenge you complete your name will go in a drawing for prizes.Â There will be a grand prize winner for person selected that contributes the most and participates the most at the crop.
Join us May 3rd from 9AM-May 4th at midnightÂ All projects completed must be done at midnight to be entered in the drawings.Â All winners will be posted on Monday, May 5th.
Also mini prizes will be thrown out throughout the weekend.
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out – Design Team Search
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is a new monthly kit club and online community launching in July 2008. We are holding a nationwide Design Team search. Inside Out is a different kind of kit club â€“ itâ€™s about what we call â€˜Scrapbook Therapyâ€™ â€“ using scrapbooking as a form of self-exploration, self-expression and self-discovery.Â Our goal is to encourage the use of scrapbooking as a way for us to tap into our deep inner worlds in the midst of our very busy lives. We will be accepting submissions from now through May 2, 2008 at Noon PDT.
We are seeking three talented designers who are passionate about scrapbooking and personal growth to share in this journey. We are especially interested in finding â€˜undiscoveredâ€™ designers â€“ individuals who havenâ€™t been published and who havenâ€™t served on design teams. As a Design Team member, you will serve a critical role in both promoting the kits and the website on message boards, and representing the company wherever and whenever you can. We ask that our designers not hold concurrent design team positions with any other kit club or online scrapbooking retailer. Manufacturer design team appointments and teaching at your LSS are fine. International applicants are welcome, but must pay for extra shipping costs.
As a member of our Design Team, you will be asked to:
1. Create 4 pages and 1 altered project a month using 75% materials from our kit and relating to the theme of the month.
2. Contribute short tips/articles for the newsletter when needed.
3. Participate in forums regularly.
4. Design for Inside Out on a 6-month term, beginning on June 1, 2008 (starting with July Kit).
All projects made with the kit are yours to keep, and when used in the newsletter or on the website, you will be given full credit. You can also submit your own work for publication after the kit in question has been up on our site for one month, providing you give Inside Out proper credit.
Your compensation will be:
1. Free monthly kit with no shipping charge from July-December 2008.
2. Admission to CHA-Summer in Chicago, IL, July 18-20, 2008 (travel, hotel and other expenses not covered).
3. Recognition on our website with a link to your blog.
To apply, please email us the following at email@example.com (subject â€“ Design Team):
1. Photos or scans of 3 layouts of any size and one altered item or an additional layout. For all submissions, please make the subject your inner world â€“ your thoughts, feelings, dreams, and fears.
2. Links to your online gallery, blog and/or resume, if available.
3. Your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and location.
4. A short paragraph or two about why you want to be one of our designers â€“ why this concept matters to you, and what unique qualities you would bring to our team. Share your heart with us!
5. A list of your five favorite manufacturers.
6. A list of your current scrapbooking commitments.
7. A list of online forums in which you participate, along with your user name.
We will make our selections no later than May 9, 2008. Selected team members will be notified via e-mail to confirm their acceptance.
We just canâ€™t wait to see your submissionsâ€¦we have great things in store for the future, and we are looking forward to finding design team members who share our vision and our enthusiasm. Thanks so much for your interest!