Acrylic Stamp Storage

This stamp storage idea is not my own, however I am using it and so far love it!

Take your acrylic stamps out if their packaging and place them inside empty plastic CD cases. Label them with the manufacturer on the outside and you are able to store and transport them easily. I particularly love this storage method as it is so easy and “compact” (mind the pun!) when grabbing some stamps for an evening out cropping.

stampstorage.JPG stampstorage2.JPG

This is how I store my stamps too- you can see mine on my blog entry March 2nd

Hi Angie !!
    Thank you so much for this tip !! i think yes, i’ve seen it somewhere some years ago but…i didn’t have that many acrylics stamps then… since…my colln has grown so… very handy to store them that way !! ;)

That is a brilliant idea! Thanks for the tip, my stamps are all over the place.

4. deedee

Hi Angie, This is a great idea for storage. I can’t find the plain empty cases. All I have found are the ones that have that circle inside them that you hook your cd or dvd to. You kwim?? Where did you find your cases at??? Thanks for sharing, DeeDee

5. Careydavis

Do you stick them to the sides of the case of just cut the clear plastic sheet down to fit? Thanks!

DeeDee – I used cd cases we had kicking around – most of our cd’s are in cd holders now…
    Carey – Yes, they just cling to the sides of the cd case. You don’t need the plastic sheet from the package at all. :)

One Trackback/Pingback

1. [...] ScrapScene: Check out a great way to store your acrylic stamps… here. [...]