Scrap in Style TV – 1st Annual SISiversary
Unity Stamp Company – Gift of the Week
Unity Stamp Company will be doing a weekly give away till the official release of their line of stamps and handles. Their “Gift of the Week” will be kits of un-mounted red rubber stamps from their “Only Me” sets. These un-mounted red rubber kits will work with your current acrylic blocks as well as their new handles debuting in May. Each week Angela from Unity will post her “Gift of the Week” kit on her blog.
If you would like to be considered for the drawing you simply *need to leave a comment on the “Gift of the Week” blog entry*. You can qualify for the first “Gift of the Week” starting Thursday March 6th. The winner will be chosen at random Tuesday at 5:00 pm central time. We will ship your product directly to your door.
BONUS! Between now and April 30, if you subscribe to her blog you will also be added to a large drawing being given away May 1st that will include a *full* set of her handles as well as 3 Unity Stamp Kits.
Since the weekly contest is open to US/Canadian addresses only, we will offer a separate, international ONLY, winner on Thursday April 10th.
Serendipity Scrapbooks – Shabbylicious Style Contest
Jenni Bowlin is our sponsor.Â There will be a Grand Prize and a Runner up Prize provided by Jenni Bowlin! Jenni Bowlin manufacturer contest shabbylicious style!!
Create a layout using shabby techniques: soft distressing such as crinkling, light inking, using trims, fabrics, vintage wording, papers that looks like wording or music and make into embellishments, pins etc. and REMEMBER 50% Jenni Bowlin product on your page.
* Deadline March 31st Midnight
* Submit 1 Layout, you can do close ups too
* Submit Your Project in the Serendipity Monthly contest submissions category in the gallery,your name & your state need to be in the subject line for items submitted
* To upload into the gallery you must register in the gallery first. There is an email verification that is sent before you can upload. notify us at [email protected] if it doesn’t come.
* A maximum of One entry may be submitted. (close ups are accepted as well)
* When you register in the gallery be sure to put in your email address for notification of winning.
* International entries are accepted
* All images must be no larger than 450 X 450 pixels
* The winners project (s) will be posted on the main web site all through with their Name & state, as well as in our newsletter & blog.
*Your entry must not be one already completed for any other sites, contests or challenges. It must be made for this specific contest.
*Winners announced in forum, on contest page and emailed by the 5th of each month
* If any of these requirements are not followed the entry will be disqualified.
Have fun and Good LUCK!