TallyScrapper – Design Team Call
TallyScrapper – One Year Anniversary Celebration
Come celebrate our one year anniversary at TallyScrapper! It’s a 2 week party full of challenges, prizes, message board games! Register and receive some of Teresa Collins’ new paper! The party starts on March 14th and ends on the 28th!
Georgana Hall – Adorn It Blog Challenge
Check out the “Classic Challenge” on Georgana Hall’s Adornit blog. This is a month-long challenge recording the classics in your life. A kit is also available to make the challenge quick and easy. Georgana is the president of Adornit and a passionate scrapbooker, too. Her classic challenge encourages you to identify classic photos and memories and create layouts displaying them.
Memorable Seasons – Spring into a New Season Contest
It’s that time of year, when you look around and you start seeing the occasional signs of Spring, and at least a hint of warmer weather every now and then. We are heading into Spring! A time of new beginnings, fresh starts…a new season!
Memorable Seasons want to honor the new season(s) in your life. It could be Spring, or it could be a new season/stage of your life. Are you starting a new stage in your life…a new baby, newly married, a new job? Or have you gone through a more difficult time….a time of loss, recovery, a painful life lesson? Either way, we want to see what this changing of seasons means to you! Serious or Light-hearted, whatever your perspective is…this is your time to share it!
Inque Boutique is joining Memorable Seasons in our Spring into a New Season Contest! The contest will actually have TWO winners!! Below you will fine all the details you need.
Now here’s the scoop on the Details…
1. You may submit a Scrapbook Layout (any size), mini album, or altered item.
2. The project must acknowledge or discuss a changing season in your life, be it a literal season change or a stage of life change.
3. You must use stamps at least one time on your project. (Inque Boutique stamps are recommended, but not required. You can purchase them here in the store as well as we have ordered almost all of Inque Boutique’s CHA Winter products AND many more of their current stamps, inks and accessories)
4. There must be some journaling referencing your take on the changing season. How much journaling to include is up to you. You can handwrite it, stamp it, print it out, etc.
5. You must upload your submission to the Photo Gallery, at Memorable Seasons by 11:59 PM CST on April 4th.
6. Once you have uploaded your item to the Gallery, please post a message on the Memorable Seasons Message Board and link your photo to that message. Post your message in the Memorable Seasons Challenges and Contest Section under the Topic, Spring Into a New Season Contest.
There will be 2 winners selected by Memorable Seasons.
1. Best Overall Use of Theme
2. Best Overall Creativity in Design
Each winner will receive an Acrylic Stamp set from Inque Boutique (retail value of $11.99) AND a $30 Gift Certificate to Memorable Seasons AND FREE SHIPPING on your next THREE ORDERS! That puts each prize package well over $50, as shipping is normally $5+ per shipment.
If you have any questions, please email Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so excited and can’t wait to see all of the amazing entries.
ONE MORE THING! Did we mention that everyone who enters the contest will have their name put into a drawing for a $30 Gift Certificate to Memorable Seasons! (The two winners will not be eligible for this drawing).
Just Cre8 – First Year Birthday Celebrations
Scrap & Celebr8 with Just Cre8!
On March 26th, 2007 at 10pm, Just Cre8 opened its website doors and a journey began. And so we’re celebr8ing!
Join us for our Scrap and Celebr8 Birthday Bash when we will host challenges and games, welcome celebrities to chat with us, offer online classes and freebies, as well as give away a whole lotta prizes! Be sure to mark your calendars – March 15th to 26th!
Our celebration kicks into gear on Saturday March 15th with the reveal of our April 2008 kit and we will let you in on the secret we’ve been promising you for a long time! You won’t want to miss it!
Enjoy at least two challenges each day throughout the next 12 days, and participate for fabulous prizes. We will also be offering you several free online classes and detailed tutorials from our talented design team.
And don’t forget to check in at our four celebrity crops! We are excited to be chatting with Nic Howard, Kelly Goree, Jackie Ludlage and Katharina Doyle from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine! We’re also very excited, because famed Chicago children’s photograher, Audrey
Woulard, has agreed to join us for a chat as well!
For more details and a schedule of this exciting event, please visit here.
Come Scrap & Celebr8 with us! We can’t wait to meet you!