Serendipity Scrapbooks – Celebrity Chat with Jenni Bowlin
Scrapbooker’s Club House – Design Team Call
Scrapbooker’s Club House is excited to announce our Design Team Call! We are looking for 4 energetic, talented designers who are excited about creating scrapbook pages and inspiring others. We need people who can participate daily on our message board creating new topics, issuing challenges and helping organize online crops. Because of postal time constraints, we are accepting Canadian and US applicants only. We also encourage anyone who has never been on a Design Team to apply.
â€¢ DT Call Dates: Feb. 20- March 26th
â€¢ DT Term: April â€“ July 31, 2008
We are looking for people who can:
1. Be our eyes and ears in finding inspiration to share with our community and help it grow
2. Those who can be creative in use of our kits and be able to promote Scrapbookerâ€™s Club House on other sites.
3. People with great communication skills and who are Team players
4. People who work well with deadlines and under pressure
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
Submit 2 layouts, 1 card and 1 altered item to our Gallery in the April-July 2008 DT Call Submission folder. These do not have to be new but they do need to be your original work that represent your style and are fairly current.
Register and become a member of our message board. Introduce yourself and let us get to know you!
Please answer the following questions and email to email@example.com
* Scrapbook resume/bio and blog, if you have one
* List of galleries and message boards youâ€™re active on (donâ€™t forget your username)
* Any DTâ€™s youâ€™re on
1. Why do you want to be on our DT?
2. How do you think you can help our community grow?
3. What would you like to get our of this experience?
What you can expect:
– Sign our DT contract
– You will receive a kit each month. You will be expected to created 4-6 items each month with it.
– You will be required to submit instructions and photos for at least 1 online class during your term
– Participate daily on our message board and post praise in the Gallery
– Help organize and run online crops
– Teach at least 1 online class on our board
– Host challenges and contests on our message board
– Submit layouts and altered items to our gallery regularly
– Receive 25% Discount in our store
Thank you and good luck!
Crop and Cruise – Cruise Instructors Call
Crop and Cruise is again looking for Canada’s TOP instructors to join us in Feb. 2009!
Must be Canadian, have uber talent, energy, great ideas and willing to travel to the Caribbean!
Check out Crop and Cruise under “instructors” for application details!
We want the best Canada has to offer!
Paper Pesto – Blog Giveaway
Paper Pesto is showing sneak peeks of their next kit on their blog over the next week. To qualify for a Paper Pesto Prize Pack giveaway, people are asked to guess what is in the next kit. For more details on the giveaway and to see the first sneak peek, please click here. The second peek can be viewed here.
Fiskars ANZ – Blog Events
On March 2nd, it’s Children’s Day so weâ€™re highlighting a childrens charity which is helping abused and â€˜at riskâ€™ children. They are able to go to a camp where they can be kids for a week. Then at the end of the camp they are given memory books. With pictures and journaling about what they have done that week. Often the photos are their only childhood photos, so they become a hope for the children and something very special.
The charity, SCKC (Southern cross kids camp), has asked for help in making the base pages, and our ambassadors are doing this on the blog. While encouraging our readers to help too. The charity need 1600 pages! Wow! Thats 80 books (80 kids) with 20 pages in each book.
The following week is International Women’s Day (March 8th), and weâ€™re having plenty of games and fun on our blog and linking through to one of our ambassadors blogs, Ngaire Bartlam. It’s all about looking after ourselves as women and pampering ourselves.
For more info., please click here.
Brigitte Grant – Blog Challenge
Brigitte Grant is hosting her first ever blog challenge. She’s posted a set of beautiful mugs and is asking people to create a page inspired by them. A winner will be chosen and announced on March 3rd. For more details, please visit this link.
Making Memories for You – Email Address Change for eZine Submissions
Making Memories for You has changed the email address for any eZine submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org