Serendipity Scrapbooks – This Little Piggy went to the Market Contest
Serendipity Scrapbooks is offering a wonderful opportunity to win:
This contest is to have fun and chronicle a little story about our Feet! Yes our Feet and where they have been. This Contest will be about you taking photos of your feet in different situations. Similar to the traveling gnome or Flat Stanley. You don’t have to do multiple photos on the layout, but you can do as many or few as you want.
Some ideas: Photos of your toes getting a pedicure, In sandals on the beach near water, in hiking near a trail. A traveling feet story. Tell us where your feet have traveled and take us to the places that you go. Give us a view from your feet and journal your story. We want to know where you have been.
* Deadline February 29th Midnight
* Submit 1 Layout, you can do close ups too of your project
* Submit Your Project in the Serendipity Monthly contest submissions category in the gallery, your name & your state need to be in the subject line for items submitted.
* To upload into the gallery you must register in the gallery first. There is an email
verification that is sent before you can upload. Notify us at email@example.com if it doesn’t come.
* A maximum of one entry may be submitted. (Close ups are accepted as well)
* When you register in the gallery be sure to put in your email address for notification
* International entries are accepted
* All images must be no larger than 450 X 450 pixels
* The winners project (s) will be posted on the main website at all through the month of March with their Name & state, as well as in our newsletter & blog.
*Your entry must not be one already completed for any other sites, contests or
challenges. It must be made for this specific contest. If this is found out then you will be disqualified.
* If any of these requirements are not followed the entry will be disqualified.
Scrapbook Heaven – Share the Love Contest
It’s all about the LOVE this month at Scrapbook Heaven!
Instead of our regular contest focusing on one manufacturer’s product, we thought we’d leave that choice up to you! But….we’re still going to have an AWESOME contest!
Here’s what you need to know about our LOVE contest…
- Create a LO (any size) or an altered project that shows “What LOVE means to you”. This theme is wide open for your interpretation.
- You project MUST either have the word ‘LOVE’ OR a ‘HEART’ somewhere visible.
-The ‘LOVE gallery’ will be open for entries on Feb 1, 08.
- Entries must be uploaded to our ‘LOVE gallery’ to be eligible to win. The last day to upload entries will be Feb. 29/08.
- Each contestant is allowed 1 entry. More than 1 entries will result in disqualification. If you wish to upload extra close-up photos of your project, please add them to the details section of your upload. (Ask in the forum if you are unsure of how to do this – the DT will assist you!)
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Winner will receive the MARCH kit! (valued at almost $60.00!).
- Please be sure to register on the forum, as well as, the gallery, so that you can be contacted, and so we can get to know you!
- All prizes must be claimed within 30 days after announcing the winner.
Here’s the best part!
- All entries will be judged by the members here on the site!
- Only registered members with at least 10 posts in the forum will be eligible to vote (gallery posts do not count towards total post count).
- All eligible members will get one vote each.
- Voting will open on March 1st and will remain open until March 6 (11:59pm EST).
So, start creating and invite your friends here so that they can vote for you!
And don’t forget the SHARE THE LOVE!
Allyson Bright Meyer – Blog Giveaway
Making Memories for You – Design Team Call
“I am searching for my second DT staff. What I expect is BOARD activity prior to and during your reign. Board activity is a huge plus to my decision of selecting a Design Team member.
Date this starts April 1st-open ended with option to quit after 6 months.
International scrappers welcome.
What is expected of me as a DT?
- For each project submitted, you must include a materials list.
- Become a moderator of the Making Memories for You Message Board and post at least 10 post daily and respond to posts daily.
- Create challenges. (Dates will be decided at a later date closer to April 1st.)
- Participate in Cyber Crops during your term.
- Participate in as many challenges the DT posts as possible.
- Communicate with Owner and Design Team about absences due to illness or vacation is a must.
- Promote Making Memories For You forums and sponsors for the kit of the month in blogs, other forums, and signatures where it is allowed. Design Team blinkies will be provided.
How many projects should I be making with my monthly DT kit?
Paper – Minimum 3 layouts and two other project whatever you choose, altered, card etc.
If your kit has a item in it that can be altered I need you to use it.
Can I use my kit for other projects?
If you use leftover supplies on other projects or sites you must credit the sponsor. Also if you submit to a magazine or contest, you need to credit the sponsor. Completed projects are yours to keep.
When are DT project due?
All projects must be uploaded in the appropriate folders anytime on the first of each month.
Paper – Paper Design Team
How long is the Design Team commitment?
DT commitment is open ending starting April 1. You will have the option to be removed from your DT commitment after 6 months.
How do the challenges work?
DTs will be responsible for creating at least 2 challenges each month. These challenges must be posted in the appropriate Challenge Forum anytime on the 5th of the month. You should not only post a description of your challenge, but provide a gallery link of your example as well. When posting your challenges, please add the following information:
“Projects are due by midnight (EST) on _______ (insert last day of the month in which the challenge is taking place). Entries must be newly created and posted in the Challenge Album of the gallery. Please be sure to link your project back to this post for eligibility.”
Challenges should be completed using your own personal supplies and not those from your DT kit. A description of your challenge should be posted in the DT Chatter forum by the 28th of the prior month.
How are Design Team Members compensated?
You will receive your Monthly Kit free! These are kits that are carried in Kelly’s Shoppe. You keep all materials, but must use only items in the kit, unless you let Frankie know in advance.
Please submit the following:
- Short personal and scrappy bio about you.
- Scrapbook sites you are member of, and a link to a OPEN gallery.
- 3 layouts NEW not posted anywhere and 1 altered item.
All submissions (to be) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. DT will be posted on site on March 8th. (**NOTE: Email Address changed 2/22/08**)
I will say that if you don’t join the site you have a less chance at being on the DT, reason being we want to get to know you and you get to know us….so come on and go for it.”
Frankie site owner
Melissa Frances – New Blog and Giveaways