Creative Scrap Shack – 3 Bugs in a Rug Sketch Contest
Create a layout (any size) using this sketch and your favorite 3 Bugs product. Layouts must contain at least 70% 3 Bugs products and be upload to our contest gallery.Â We ask that you limit your entries to one per person.
The winner will win a prize Package from 3 Bugs!
Contest runs from February 1 thru February 29th.
Serendipity Scrapbooks – February Designer Chat with Jenni Bowlin
Date: February 26, 2008 Tuesday
Time: 9pm EST, 8pm central, 7pm MTN, and 6pm PST.
Place: Serendipity Scrapbooks chat room
Label Tulip – Design Team Call
Label Tulip is a new scrapbook monthly kit club and we are looking for 7 Tulip Girls “TG” to go on this journey with us. We are looking for designers that can create pages using traditionally not-matching kits, and that can think outside the box! We will be taking submissions from now until February 18, 2007 and the winners will be announced February 23, 2007.
As our designer, you will be asked to:
1. Provide quality scans/photographs of 4-5 projects a month using (but not limited to) our kit.
-1 project for the monthly challenge
-1 project for the designer’s lift
2. Provide tips along with detail shots of the projects for our website
3. Daily forum activity along with member gallery praise
4. Post challenge/sketch weekly on our forum (each TG will be taking turns weekly)
5. Submit a monthly honest feedback about the kits
6. Monthly/bi-weekly chat
7. Help promote Label Tulip on other message boards
8. Design for Label Tulip on a 6-month term, beginning on March 1, 2008 (starting with March Kit)
With that being said, all projects made with the kit, is yours to keep, and when used in the newsletter or on the website, you will be given full credit.Â As our designer, you can also submit your own work for publication after 1 month of debut of the kit, as long as you give Label Tulip proper credit.
Your compensation will be:
1. free monthly kit along with cardstock add-ons with no shipping charge!
2. 20% off purchases on any add-ons with no additional shipping cost.
3. We will upgrade your compensation as our company grows.
To apply, please email us the following:
1. 3 layouts (12 x 12, 8 1/2 x 11, doesn’t matter)
2. an altered item or an additional layout
3. a card
4. link to your online gallery, blog and resume, if available
5. your full contact information:Â name, phone number, email address, and location
6. a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers
7. a list of your current commitment(s)
**Â When sending us your projects,please send us your best work.Â This can be posted online, we just want to see your best stuff!Â (file size not exceeding more than 200kb)
Full details can also be read here.Â
Lime Tart – Design Team Call
Lime Tart is looking for two new designers to add to their team. We want people who can create with our kits and inspire our customers. You must be able to take good, clear photos or scans of your finished projects. You must also be able to meet deadlines, enjoy challenges, and are willing to pass on your knowledge, and to promote Lime Tart via the internet and blogs.
Please email to [email protected] :
Please put â€œDesigner Applicationâ€ in the subject line and include the following:
1. Contact information: Name, email address, where you live (city/country).
2. A brief paragraph on why you would like to be a Lime Tart
3. A link to your blog, if you have one, or any online galleries that you display your work.
4. Any current or past design team positions, or publication information â€“ if any.
5. Photos or scans of 3 projects â€“ layouts, cards, or off the page items (each image to be no larger than 150kb), you may send multiple images of each project but each image must be no larger than 150kb.
Applications close Friday 8th February at 12pm AEST.
International applications welcome.
Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply.
Further details can be read here.
The Scrapping Spot – Design Team Call
The Scrapping Spot is looking for creative, innovative and talkative scrappers to join our Design team.
The Design Team term will run for six months: April 2008 â€“ September 2008 and then will rotate with 2 other DT members for the following six months, October 2008 – March 2009.
Design team members will receive:
-a free monthly TSS kit to create with, either the Hits The Spot (large) or the Perfect Spot Kit (small), shipping included
-a 25% discount in the online shop
– free shipping on orders that are shipped with the monthly kit.
Design Team members are responsible for:
– Hit the Spot Kit: Designing 4 layouts AND 1 card or altered project
– Perfect Spot Kit: Designing 2 layouts AND 2 cards or 1 altered project
– At least 2 finished projects by the 25th of the previous month, the rest by the 1st of the month
– Layouts and other items should use at least 90% of the product in our kits.
– occasional blog posts
– 1 weekly challenge a month
– Contribute praise to our members in the Gallery
– Promote The Scrapping Spot around the internet (where allowed)
– Post an online class at least once during the term
– Respond regularly to topics on discussion board.
– Contribute tips/articles once a month for The Scrapping Spotâ€™s online newsletter.
Design Team members layouts may be included in our online or newsletter classes. Design Team members will receive credit for all of their designs.
If kit contents are used in a posted/published projects, The Scrapping Spot must be mentioned.
We are an exciting and growing community and are looking for strong and COMMITTED Design Team members to actively participate on our message boards and help us promote the monthly kit club and store.
To enter please submit:
1 original layout and 1 original altered project. We would also like to see some of your other work.
Please tell us what message boards you are on and your screen name, and please include links to your galleries and your blog, if you have one. Please e-mail (photos or scans) your submissions to: [email protected]
We will be accepting applications through February 29, 2008
A Million Memories – Valentine Online Crop
Come celebrate CHA with A Million Memories!Â In honor of the Scrapbooking industryâ€™s biggest event, we will be hosting a Valentineâ€™s Online Crop!
When: February 8th, 9th, and 10th
THE CROP BEGINS ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH AT 7PM PST, AND ENDS SUNDAY FEBRUARY 10TH AT MIDNIGHT PST.
We will post the challenges on Friday at 7pm, and will pick winners following the end of the crop on Monday, February 11th!
Where: Online Crops Forum
We will be hosting a myriad of challenges, and giving away prizes to the winners!
Prizes include two of our monthly kits, other fabulous prizes, and one special winner will receive goodies from CHA itself!
Join us at 6pm PST in the Online Chats forum, for a chat with the members of AMM!
Also, as an added bonus: Everything in the store will be 25% off!!!!
We hope to see you there!
Party Like a Scrap Star!
THe AMM DT!