iHanna shows an easy project for making an inspiration board to put up in your scrap studio. This project just uses an empty picture frame, a bit of string and some clothes pins. This would be great for not only displaying your inspiration photos, but also your layouts, tags, or other scrap pieces.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials