Today’s card is titled, “Sweetheart,” and was created by Angelia Wigginton. Please visit Angelia at her blog here. She has been posting lots of Valentine ideas and will continue to do so up until Valentine’s Day.
Instructions for “Sweetheart” card:
1. Cut a piece of black and white print – I used a text print, but there are many b&w papers that would be very pretty here.
2. Mat print with pink cardstock, and attach to the front of a black cardstock card.
3. Apply a “sweet” rubon to a white tag – I used a Li’l Davis tag, but you can easily create your own in any color and size. Add ribbon to your tag for more dimension, if desired.
4. Attach a Making Memories puffed heart embellishment with a MM brad below your rubon. This adds a pop of funky fun to your valentine.
5. Attach the tag to the center of your print paper.