Stephanie Howell made this pretty Valentine using Cosmo Cricket’s “Hey Sugar!” line.Â You can check out lots more cards on her blog here.Â Stephanie is due to have a new baby any day now so we wish her all the best!
Instructions for Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar! Be Mine Card:
1. cut cardstock
2. punch one end with martha stewart scalloped border punch
3. fold card so that non scalloped end is slightly longer than scalloped end
4. with marvy giga circle scallop punch, punch circle from patterned paper.
5. adhere to front of card
6. adhere cosmo cricket bare chipboard heart over circle.
7. slip “be mine” sticker into heart, sticking it under one side of
the heart and over the other.
8. tie vintage lace to heart.
9. adhere 3 k and co rhinestones to heart.