Here’s a tutorial for altering a cork board by Fresh Vintage. It is done using fabric, but I’m sure an interesting effect could be had using some pretty patterned papers. Instead of using thumbtacks, which would probably damage the paper, simply slip your papers in between the board and some ribbon criss-crossed. Love the vintage button-covered thumbtacks too!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials