Today’s card features lots of stamping using the Autumn Leaves “Gypsy Style” stamp set.
1 piece of red cardstock, 1 piece of green patterned paper, 1 piece of floral patterned paper, pink flower embellishment, black marker, Autumn Leaves clear acrylic stamp set, “Gypsy Style,” black ink pad.
Scissors, paper trimmer, deco scissors (like pinking shears), adhesive, corner rounder
1. Cut out a square of green patterned paper. Round corners with corner rounder.
2. Make a large heart pattern and a small one by folding a piece of scrap paper in half and drawing on half of your heart. Cut out the half heart, unfold and you will have a full heart shaped pattern.
3. Using your large heart pattern, cut out one heart from a piece of red cardstock. Cut out another heart from a piece of floral patterned paper. Using pinking shears, cut around edges of heart, making it slightly smaller than red heart. Glue on top of red heart. Cut out a small heart from red cardstock. Glue on top of large floral heart.
5. Stamp middle of small heart with Gypsy Style stamp, “Love Conquers All,” in black ink. Stamp bird stamp to the left over patterned paper. Use border stamps to stamp around edges of green patterned paper, overlapping into heart shape.
6. Using black marker, draw on “fake” stitches around edges of green patterned paper background.
7. Glue on pink flower embellishment.
Stop by tomorrow to see day #16 of our Valentine Card a Day posts!