Welcome to Day 7 of our handmade Valentine Card a Day ideas! These two cards were submitted by Heidi R. She made them both using the same design, but different papers and embellishments. Please read below for details on how to create them.
“Here is an idea for a super duper easy and quick valentine. Sketch taken from CPS site. Sketch #45.
1 – Solid Card Stock (SCS) 12 x 12
2 – Patterned Papers (PP) 12 x 12 (some left for scraps)
Corner rounder, pen, glue (adhesive of choice), ribbon, and any embellishments you want to use.
1. Measure and cut card stock to yield 4 ‘flats’ (yup that’s 6″)
2. Then measure 4″ x 4.75″ for the patterned paper.
3. Round corners with corner edger.
4. Then glue the PP to the SCS as you like.
5. Measure and cut ribbon. Glue it and add any embellishments that suite your fancy.
You can add a PP to the back of card and add a love poem that is only for the eyes of your sweetie. Also you could leave one of the PP open at the top (on front) and slip a tag with ribbon to pull up that hides a secret that will make your sweet one blush!”
To view our other posts on Valentine Card a Day, please click here.Â More to come, tomorrow!