We started with the back of a post card. This particular one came in a pack of vintage bits and pieces of ephemera from DCM, I believe. The edges were inked using Ranger’s Tim Holtz Distressing Tea Dye ink. To make it more sturdy, we used adhesive to attach a piece of patterned paper to the back.
Another piece of patterned paper was punched using a square scalloped punch from Marvy. This punch out was glued to the top left portion of the post card.
The wing rubon is from Hambly. The ‘little lady’ was a decoration from an old piece of writing paper I had lying around for ages. These were also layered on the post card.
A border stamp was put on the bottom right. We used our own designed acrylic journaling stamp to hand print the sentiment on.
Ranger’s “Stickles” were used for a bit of detailing here and there.
Finally, the whole card was sprayed lightly with alcohol ink.
Tune in tomorrow for our Day 6 card!