Prism cardstock cream
Melissa Frances Angela paper, button, and glitter chipboard flower
Scenic Route Loveland Ruby Ave. paper
Coordinating fabric scrap
My Mindâ€™s Eye Kiss & Tell die cut
Making Memories Valentine Word Fetti strip and vintage trim
Felt and thread from craft store
1. Cut cream cardstock 10 Â½ x 4 Â½â€ and fold in half.
2. Cut green floral paper slightly smaller than card front, sand edges to distress and adhere to front of card.
3. Cut a block of coordinating floral fabric, fray edges and stitch to center of card.
4. Attach vintage trim across card on a slight diagonal.
5. Attach antique button to left end of trim.
6. Ink edges of die cut and attach to center of card.
7. Cut heart from polka-dot paper and mat with pink felt.
8. Hand stitch around edges of heart and adhere to center of die cut.
9. Attach glitter chipboard flower, green flower, and word strip to heart to heart to complete card.