Day 19 of our handmade Valentine Card a Day is here!Â To see past card ideas, please click here.
3 coordinating patterned papers (Basic Grey Infuse used here)
3 matching colours of cardstock
- Make a card base from one piece of cardstock (finished card size is 4&1/4 x 5&1/2)
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 4″x 5&1/4″ and adgere to front of card.
- Cut a second piece of patterned paper 3″ x 5″ and mat with second colour of cardstock (sized 3&1/4″ x 5&1/4″)
- Wrap ribbon around, sticking the ends of ribbon on the back only
- Make a small bow and stick to left side of ribbon
- Add this piece to front of card.
- Hand draw a heart shape on the back of the third piece of patterned paper and cut out
- Use ink on the edges (a tool such as the Colorbox Stylus is great for this, or you can use a piece of Cut&Dry foam by Ranger)
- Stick three small pop dots to the back of the heart shape and adhere to card by sliding under the ribbon
- Stamp label and sentiment onto third piece of cardstock and cut out
- Adhere to card over heart.