1 piece of red patterned paper, 1 piece of green patterned paper or cardstock, small piece of white pompom fringe, green flower embellishment, gold heart shaped eyelet, red and white Martha Stewart baker’s twine, 1 label from 7 Gypsies “Frames and Labels,” Autumn Leaves clear acrylic crown stamp from “Gypsy Style” stamp set, black ink pad, page of text from a vintage book.
Scissors, paper trimmer, Marvy Uchida square scalloped punch, adhesive, hole punch, eyelet setter (i.e. Crop-a-Dile).
1. Cut out a small rectangular shape from a piece of red patterned paper. This will be your base.
2. Cut out a smaller square shape from a page of vintage text. Glue down on left side of red paper.
4. Apply label sticker to right side of card. This will become the spot for writing your greeting.
5. Stamp crown stamp in black ink at top and bottom of green paper.
6. Cut out letters from another piece of vintage text paper to spell words “Be Mine.” Glue down to middle of green paper.
7. Use eyelet setter to attach gold heart eyelet and flower to top of card. Punch another hole at top left and insert in baker’s twine.
8. Glue on piece of white pompom fringe to edge of green scalloped square.
Stop by tomorrow to see day 17 of our Valentine Card a Day posts!