1 piece of red patterned paper, pink ric rac ribbon, heart shaped gold brad, flower embellishment, mini red pompom, Ranger Stickles, My Mind’s Eye “Full of Spunk” card, vintage download (see below), Ranger Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressing Ink, Autumn Leaves clear acrylic stamp from set, “Gypsy Style,” black ink pad.
Scissors, paper trimmer, deco scissors (like pinking shears), adhesive
1. Download free vintage Valentine card from The Stock Solution here. (Scroll down).
2. We printed the download on a Epson Stylus RX680 printer/scanner.
3. Cut out the middle portion of the vintage card, use pinking shears on the sides, and ink the edges with tea dye distressing ink.
5. Make a small heart pattern by folding a piece of scrap paper in half and drawing on half of your heart. Cut out the half heart, unfold and you will have a full heart shaped pattern.
6. Using your pattern, cut out one heart from a piece of red patterned paper.
7. Glue heart down on bottom section of card, overlapping vintage image.
8. Glue down a red mini heart embellishment with a mini red pompom in the middle.
9. Stamp middle of heart with Gypsy Style stamp in black ink. We even stamped on the edge of the flower!
10. Add stickles all around edge of heart.
11. Glue down piece of pink ric rac across top of vintage image.
12. Poke heart brad through card, just above ric rac.
13. Glue piece of cardstock to back of card to cover manufacturer’s SKU information.
Stop by tomorrow to see day #15 of our Valentine Card a Day posts!